Nihao! Happy Monday..said no one ever! The movie Office Space summed it up well, it seems like we all got a case of the Mondays! 星期一 which means Weekday One. Here are an example and some related words:
- Today is Monday. Jīn Tiān Shì Xīng Qí Yī。今天是星期一。
- Week - 3 ways to say Week in Chinese, here is the break down:
- The official term for 'week' is 星期 Xīng Qí (literally 'star period').
- 礼拜 Lǐ Bài, meaning 'worship' is a common term for 'week' in everyday speech.
- 周 Zhōu, slightly more formal term for week. Usually it is used for the word Weekend 周末 Zhōu Mò.
Have a great day and week ahead :)